Thank you so much for visiting this site.
My name is Thomas Sandberg, I am a board certified animal naturopath and I am the founder of Long Living Pets Research Projects, a 30-year study into longevity and cancer prevention in dogs and cats.
I'm following over 6000 dogs and 1000 cats from around the world being fed a diet of raw meats and bones. I will be documenting the results to the end of their lives.
I created this store to help people find good quality nutritional products that I have researched and tested. I also created this to support the research programs and a new rescue and rehab center I will open in 2020. These projects are funded by me, sales from this site and from donations by pet lovers around the world. Thank you all.
I have added a gifts shop section with featuring products for pets and their pack leaders. This shop will help fund Long Living Pets Rescue and Rehab Center. 50% of the profits from these products will go to the center. I thank you in advance for any purchase you make. These are all quality products shipped from the USA.
To contact us:
Use the button on the bottom (left) of your screen.
Thomas Sandberg, CSAN, CCNC, AADP
- Board Certified Animal Naturopath (ACAN)
- Board Certified in Canine Nutrition Counseling (CAN)
- Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner (AADP)
- Founder of Long Living Pets Research Projects (2000-2030)
- Founder of Long Living Pets Research Foundation a nonprofit organization raising funds for research into longevity and cancer in pets using an all natural approach.
- Founder of Long Living Pets Rescue and Rehab Center. We rescue unadoptable pets from shelters that due to lack of funds will be euthanized.
If you like to make a donation please go to: https://llprf.org/donate/
Long Living Pets Research Projects dba. Cito Navigia LLC
PO Box 477
Oakley, UT 84036