My name is Thomas Sandberg, I am a board certified animal naturopath and I am the founder of Long Living Pets Research Projects, a 30-year study into longevity and cancer prevention in dogs and cats.
I'm following over 6000 dogs and 1000 cats from around the world being fed a diet of raw meats and bones. I will be documenting the results to the end of their lives.
I created this store to help people find good quality nutritional products that I have tested. I also created this to support the research programs and a new rescue and rehab center. These projects are funded by me and from donations by pet lovers around the world. Thank you all.
Raising funds for Long Living Pets Rescue and Rehab Center. I have added a gifts shop section with other products for pets and their pack leaders. This shop will help fund Long Living Pets Rescue and Rehab Center. 80% of the profits from these products will go to the center. I thank you in advance for any purchase you make. These are all quality products shipped from the USA.
To contact us:
Use the button on the bottom of your screen.
Thomas Sandberg, CSAN, CCNC, AADP
- Board Certified Animal Naturopath (ACAN)
- Board Certified in Canine Nutrition Counseling (CAN)
- Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner (AADP)
- Founder of Long Living Pets Research Projects (2000-2030)
- Founder of Long Living Pets Research Foundation a nonprofit organization raising funds for research into longevity and cancer in pets using an all natural approach.
- Founder of Long Living Pets Rescue and Rehab Center. We rescue unadoptable pets from shelters that due to lack of funds will be euthanized.
If you like to make a donation please go to: https://llprf.org/donate/
Long Living Pets Research Projects dba. Cito Navigia LLC
PO Box 477
Oakley, UT 84036